MY BLOKHEAD - sharing life's moments with visual content
My Blog

I had one too many....

I woke up like this...Our birthday party was EPIC however I don’t remember much of what happened. I woke up on the toilet in my underwear with one of my polka dot socks on. Anyhow, it was Legend - (wait for it)…..please don’t say dairy cuz I’ve got a case of the bubble guts....

6 Comments to I had one too many....:

Comments RSS
www on Wednesday, August 27, 2014 2:43 AM
If your company gesellschaftsraum is without a doubt ample, you could choose a cosmetic, taking a stand hanger It typically considerations that is going to include get in all this often the equipment along with other components of day-to-day use
Reply to comment

profile on Monday, March 30, 2015 9:12 AM
the design that will be harmonized towards specifications not to mention desires within the people because from the high-quality material and also design more safe for our toddler
Reply to comment

essay writing australia on Saturday, December 15, 2018 5:20 AM
It is a motion picture site and I realize how adores individuals the motion picture locales. This film depends on a young lady. The blaze player is required for watching this film. The author required to streak player.Thank you
Reply to comment

v on Monday, April 22, 2019 8:52 AM
v
Reply to comment

best assignment writers on Wednesday, May 01, 2019 8:16 AM
Rabbits and cats are one of my favorite animals in this world. And I had one cat before who really makes me flutter all the time. All of its charming moments with me was unforgettable. It makes me sad the time it died and I really missed it a lot. So I tried to find some happiness and thankfully I found a rabbit who makes my heart flutter again. Even though I have a rabbit I still remember my cat who makes my heart flutters first.
Reply to comment