MY BLOKHEAD - sharing life's moments with visual content
My Blog

Welcome to My Blokhead

Hello. Welcome to myblokhead.com. I want to thank you for stopping by and I hope that you like what you see so far. My name is Billy Blok and I have a HUGE family that I would like to introduce to you - The Blokheads. I'll be introducing them from time to time as they come across my mind. Stay tuned.
Anyhow, You may be asking yourself, what's up with the Billy Blok. Why not Billy Blokhead? Well....according to the definition of Blokhead, there isn't much of anything that I have mastered or think that I'm really good at or better than then the next person so I don't have a Blokhead. But I'm still family tho. I helped raise a couple of those Blokheads. Baby sitting, tutoring, coaching. All of that stuff. Now they've gone on to identify themselves with their own Blokhead. Sheesh!
Anyhow, I gave brief introductions to a few  of my family members.... There's a whole lot more to come. Each of them have their own funky story... LOL. Wait until you hear them all.

See this picture below, this is from - you guessed it - a Blok Party. It was a blast! I ran into family I haven't see in while. I'll introduce you to them all.....

Stay tuned

6 Comments to Welcome to My Blokhead:

Comments RSS
La Shana Barker on Sunday, January 05, 2014 3:53 PM
I love my Blokheads!! Please contact me I have two more orders to place!!!! :-)
Reply to comment

Nitro PDF Pro 10 Product Key discount on Wednesday, July 13, 2016 2:56 AM
Legit Nitro PDF Pro 10 activation code in Windows 10 Product Key Shop is highly recommended for the website has received overwhelming positive compliments from our customers. Great approval on Nitro PDF Pro 10 license from our customers is the endless motivation for www.ofcinc.com to give quality Windows Software with great confidence. Purchase Nitro PDF Pro 10 activation code just $34.99, save up to 70%, Go Head!Contact us OnlineKeySale@gmail.com if you have any question.http://www.ofcinc.com

strony www on Wednesday, March 18, 2015 5:01 PM
This comes about partially while in the convection internet sites, together with in part in the operation about radiation Fencing for a few bucks should be but not only awesome and
Reply to comment

Buy Microsoft Visio Professional 2016 Key on Friday, July 08, 2016 10:54 PM
Buy Microsoft Visio Professional 2016 key will be the best choice to use it at the cheapest, soonest and easiest manner.Contact us OnlineKeySale@gmail.com if you have any question.
Reply to comment

Heather harris on Monday, July 18, 2016 7:19 PM
Hey Billy, So great to meet you this weekend!!! Are you in Fb? If so can I friend you? Yay art! Heather
Reply to comment

bar chair on Thursday, September 01, 2016 9:34 PM
They are simply developed with clean lines and go well with any sort of interior, whether it be traditional or contemporary. Bring home these barstools for kitchen dining
Reply to comment